About Me

My photo
Toronto based production stills photographer

Monday, May 10, 2010

" Sleep Clinic "




I'm now moving on to new projects, taking a break from photography and making a step into film. I just finished a weekend of shooting for a short film called "Sleep Clinic" produced by Garret Henry and directed by Jonathan Robbins. I was the Director of Photography for the short film, it takes place in 1963 involving CIA "sleep" studies. I will update when all the filming is done, there is one day left. For now I will post a few stills from the film taken by photographer Tori Rusnac.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing Brendan, can't wait to see what you are up to! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Brendan!!!! Sounds absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. creation is beautiful and with the eyes you hold in your photography im positive this look of sleep clinic will be captured with genius sights

    ReplyDelete